End-to-End Cloud-based Platform for Supply Chain Planning
DEMAND MANAGEMENT & FORECASTING
SUPPLY PLANNING & INVENTORY REPLENISHMENT
KPIs & INVENTORY HEALTH
SALES & OPERATIONS PLANNING
Financial Plans are a critical part of the Sales & Operations Planning process. If you currently use spreadsheets for revenue planning, we can help you migrate your plans to the Causometrix platform.
Supply Chain Consulting
Causometrix is so much more than just a software vendor. The founding partners have spent decades partnering with customers through their supply chain transformation journeys. Starting with understanding and formulating the supply chain strategy, implementing the required organizational structure, aligning strategic, tactical, and operational KPIs using SMART performance metrics and implementing the right technical solutions to achieve the company’s financial objectives. The Causometrix team strives to partner with customers for the long run and become their Trusted Advisors.
The Causometrix cloud-based Supply Chain Planning platform is a culmination of all the tried-and-tested solutions implemented over the years with the sole objective of solving actual problems in the most effective ways possible.
Custom Business Applications Design & Development
Besides transforming your supply chain and implementing planning solutions that meet ALL your business needs, Causometrix also specializes in the design and development of custom business applications.
Causometrix Software Development Methodology
- Business Process Reengineering: will make you think of “why” you do things they way you do things and will help you redesign your processes for optimal efficiency
- Scope Definition includes high-level project plans, schedules, cost estimates, and resource planning. We will select the technology stack best suited to your business needs.
- Business requirements get translated to a High Level Design (HLD) that provides brief descriptions of the system design, architecture, platforms, services, data flows and structures
- Design & Prototyping: design documents, mockups and prototypes will give you a good idea of what to expect in terms of process, data flow and functionality
- Pick the Waterfall or Agile software development methodology based on your business needs. Waterfall is the traditional approach whereas Agile will allow the requirements and solutions to evolve as you step closer to the desired state (respecting budgets and timelines)
- After exhaustive testing from an integration, functionality, performance, code quality, and security standpoint, the application will be promoted to a production environment with detailed documentation and knowledge transfer
- We also provide hosting, maintenance, upgrades and support services if required